Mimi gave birth yesterday without anyone knowing. There was blood all inside the spinning wheel when my bro came home and in the wheel laid 6 dead baby bodies. 1 was spun out of the wheel and was found motionlessly on the shreddings. My bro tried to take the bodies from the cage, and when i came back i was devastated and shocked. The babies were still and seemed so innocent. I promise to take good care of mimi and momo and make sure the next babies will survive the ordeal. I read up on the internet and found that roboski's gestation period is around 23-30 days. I'll make sure the next time mimi is about to give brith, the newborns will survive!
Now mimi and momo seems to be enjoying their lives still like the mishap had never happened. Can you see how they're back to their daily fun-seeking routine again???
No comments:
Post a Comment